Often, parents hear the “main” benefit of signing to their little one. This is that they are able to communicate at an early age! This is amazing, wonderful and very real. However, this is not the only benefit of baby sign language. Parents and their little ones can experience so much more in a My Smart Hands baby sign language with Little Hands & Me Parenting Network!
- Benefits of Baby Sign Language:
- Promotes language development with “late talkers”
- Helps to reduce frustrations and tantrums-Increases parent/child interactions
- Studies have shown signing can help with pre-literacy skills
- Child can express interests at an earlier age
- Allows baby to communicate needs and wants
- Promotes creativity
- Promotes early communication skills
- Older toddlers can use signing to problem solve
Registration is NOW on for November classes with Little Hands & Me Parenting Network!
To register for an upcoming baby sign, sensory or Positive Discipline class: