Hola!! Welcome to your NETWORK
My name is Tanya, and I would like to share some of my experience and background with you!
I am a social worker, certified baby sign instructor for an Award Winning Canadian program, certified Salsa Babies owner (an International company), and a mom of 3 little ones.
For the majority of my career I have been part of parenting journeys in various provinces in Western Canada, before I came home to Saskatoon.
Today, I provide families in Saskatoon and area high quality programs that will promote healthy and confident relationships in the years to come. I believe that all children need to feel safe, secure and a sense of belonging to explore, grow and experience their world. AND all parents need a NETWORK where they are able to make connections, feel supported and a sense of belonging.
Want to know more about me? Here are a few of my educational experiences:
- Certified Positive Discipline Parenting Educator
- Certified My Smart Hands Instructor
- Salsa Babies Owner (certified instructor)
- Baby Wearing Educator
- Bachelor and Diploma of Social Work- career focus in parent-child interaction and child development (University of Calgary and Mount Royal University)
- Curriculum and Core Training with Growing Great Families and Growing Great Kids program
- Social and Emotional Development Training
- 1,2,3 Magic-(parenting course)
- Effective Communication with Parents (Bow Valley College Training)
- Mental Health First Aid- focus on Maternity Mental Health
- Ages and Stages Questionnaire Screener