Looking for one of Saskatoon’s Hottest Parent and Baby Classes? We have it with our unique and Canadian award winning, “My Smart Hands” program!
These whole child focused classes are perfect for parents with hearing babies from birth onwards, who want to watch their child:
- Increase communication between parents/caregivers and baby
- Learn fun ideas which help with transitions such as meal time, bedtime and sleep
- Smile and giggle while watching them explore new sensory based learning toys
- Learn ASL signs through: music, movement, and play while meeting a small group of parents (small class sizes)
- Plus, parents will know what their child is thinking at a young age!
The “My Smart Hands” program supports early communication, language development and parent-child connection. These classes are a unique blend of Baby Sign Language (ASL signs), movement, music, literacy and sensory play while learning 12+ signs to weekly themes. Join us to connect with your infant, make new friends and learn a fun and educational way to communicate together!
What is included in the Level I baby sign class?
- 8 weekly 50 minute classes
- Welcome Swag Bag: Award winning coloured parents handbook, exclusive digital downloaded songs, welcome card, guest pass (must register your friend to attend one class), a hot drink package
- Closed Facebook Group with Baby Sign or Salsa Babies families
- Weekly enhanced e-mails filled with games, ideas, and songs to keep you signing all week long
- Graduation Certificate
- Surprises throughout our time together
Invest now to get an early edge on parenting skills for just $135 all inclusive.