Looking for one of Saskatoon’s Hottest Parent and Baby Classes? We have it with our unique and Canadian award winning, “My Smart Hands” program!
Did you know that it is never too early to take baby sign language! Your little one is ready for learning signing, music and play from birth <3
These whole child focused classes are perfect for parents with hearing babies from birth onwards, who want to watch their child:
- Increase communication between parents/caregivers and baby
- Learn fun ideas which help with transitions such as meal time, bedtime and sleep
- Smile and giggle while watching them explore new sensory based learning toys
- Learn ASL signs through: music, movement, and play while meeting a small group of parents (small class sizes)
- Plus, parents will know what their child is thinking at a young age!
There are three unique semesters that will allow you take this program time and time again!! Wahoo <3 These are shown in the colours: purple, orange and yellow. You can start with any colour and be assured each class will be a unique playful, educational and supportive community.
We have a Fall Early Bird Special just for YOU to join us today Hurry, this special ends when classes are full OR August 28.
🍂 Survival loot valued at a minimum of $75
🍂 Parent loot valued at $35 (for Positive Discipline and Baby Sign families)
🍂 Germ be gone kit
🍂 Invitation to a private Facebook group with monthly connection calls (valued at $150)
THERE IS MORE
💃🏻 Register with a friend and you BOTH receive $15 off
🍂 We are partnering with the amazing family friendly Saskatoon Farmers’ Market for our classes.
Your ultimate price is just 175 +GST