Little Hands & Me Parenting Network’s Policies and Procedures
- Little Hands and Me Parenting Network will cancel any programs that do not meet the minimum number of participants. A full refund will be issued.
- Any cancellations more than 2 weeks before the first class will receive a 40% cancelation processing fee. The remaining balance will be placed on the family’s account to be used the next session. There are no refunds.
- Any cancellations less than 2 weeks before the first day, will not receive any refunds, transfers, or credit.
- Little Hands & Me Parenting Network will allow 1 (one) make up class to be used in the next session of classes. Our classes are designed to include a review element each week.
- We make decisions regarding weather-related cancellations after checking with decisions made by area public and catholic schools in Saskatoon. If area schools are closed due to weather, participants will be contacted via the remind app access and an e-mail will also be set out
- Sickness: please remain at home within 24 hours of a fever breaking, puking, or diarrhea. If your child has a severe cough, rash or contagious infections please keep them at home to rest and recover.
- Salsa Babies classes you must have permission from your doctor/midwife to attend
- We allow up to two (2) adults to attend per family and two (2) children per family. Please make sure you register both children in the form. Exception is Positive Discipline Parenting.
- Contact with be via e-mail including a welcome message one week before class starts. Please make sure that firstname.lastname@example.org is not in your spam folder.
Connect with Little Hands & Me Parenting Network with any concerns, or questions regarding our policies.